штык нож SHTYK NOZH штык нож Index du Forum

Portail Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  штык нож SHTYK NOZH штык нож Index du Forum » Shtyk Nozh штык нож » Parties à venir (Publique)
Auteur Message
The Boss

MessagePosté le: 2010-04-23, 22:51 Répondre en citant

Dear Shtyk Nozh

This is the Official Launch of the Triangle Crisis BLOG.

THe Story is getting too complex, the Characters are getting deeper and deeper.

The Time was right to create a information basis from which everybody involved and interested can be up to date on the current progress, the future games, past history and past game out come.

Thanks to Project18 and his endless talents in graphics and design were we able to bring the story into a BLOG which we think is the right tool

In future games you will be able to find the building story line with teaser movies, intelligence information to spice up the different plots, Travel maps for the gaming area and also the respective Waiver Formular.

This is not a Forum it is a database giving you the opportunity to even become a fixed character in that growing crisis. ANd chances are high that there will be even games around a specific character organized.

Every future game has on the bottom a link to the official ASC game thread which is the administrative tool.

I came to realize that with the thread progress, imoportant informations are kind of disappearing in the back as new postings and replies are coming in.
Nobody is willing or has the time really to go through page by page to see the important teaser ( which holds always some sort of secret informations) the travel Map, etc etc.

With the Blog I can save myself a lot of repostings and also registered players have now the right tool to get deeper involved in the story and so .

It is of course work in progress and not finalized - probably never will be. But it is weekly growing.

here it is.

Please enjoy - with the best of regards and hoping for your interest.

THe Shtyk Nozh are not visual yet because I do not know on which side you would like to be.

Please let me know....

Lightbringers - Or deahtbringers - good or evil....

Please PM me back for your decision but I would like to build you guys as fixed chracters in the story. just as Brokenbird and others....

let me know

Project 18 ( the wizard )
Boss ( the story teller )
http://trianglecrisis.blogspot.com/

==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==
liberate tutame ex inferis

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2010-04-23, 22:51

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation