штык нож SHTYK NOZH штык нож Index du Forum

Portail Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  штык нож SHTYK NOZH штык нож Index du Forum » Shtyk Nozh штык нож » Parties à venir (Publique)
Auteur Message
Shakal
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-21, 21:38 Répondre en citant

NICE!

Just hope i will receive my new gear for the game.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-21, 21:38

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-22, 17:41 Répondre en citant

What gear Shakal?

Boys get a PASGT or MICH if possible.

Reel steel or a cheap one over ebay... HEHE!

Dernière édition par Capt.Flan le 2010-05-26, 17:23; édité 1 fois
Shakal
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-22, 19:57 Répondre en citant

Already have a mitch.

I'm talking about my new bdu, 6sh vest, sling etc...

Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-22, 20:01 Répondre en citant

Cool!

Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-22, 20:47 Répondre en citant

Capt.Flan a écrit:
Apres ma discussion avec Isis... Il faudrait se parler les gars pour determiner nos position d'entree dynamique et en deplacement/ room clearing etc... Moi je me propose pour le 2iem ( angle droit ) .

Anyways on se pogne d'ici la.

Cheers.

BUMP.

Isis? Apache?

Cheers.

Shakal
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-24, 21:53 Répondre en citant

C'est quoi les reglements pour les bouclier ballistiques a la game de Boss???

Y'as des clowns qui ont sorti le leur a la game au saguenay...  C'est juste moi qui pense ca ou un bouclier tofferais pas 5 minutes dans un combat contre des fusils d'assault
genre m4, ak47/74, g36, m14 etc??? c'est pas fait seulement pour du petit calibre ca? Pis en plus dans un vrai combat; tout le monde les prendraient pour cible...

The Boss

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-25, 09:52 Répondre en citant

I will specify the rules soon. But your 5 minutes shot up is a good approach.

But the shields will only be used to hold off and push back a certain way.

I will control the amount and location of shield attacks in a certain level. I dont want that to become a shild race.

The game is actually build from the org side like a computer game. It cannot be anymore linear then a corridor - I mean its inside a building and you walk from one side to the other. So we try to  make it still with as many variables possible...to give it a possible unlinear behavior.

It has levels - you clear level one - there will be an event - then you clear that event - you are considered now in level two.
for us organizers means that Plan level two is in afffect - certain moves and strategies will come into action.

you are not there and will be somewhere in level three then level three will come into action - BUT you miss certain objectives needed

And you need certain objectives for the grand Finale - if a group can make it through within 5H - then you will face something big and tricky
pay attention to details. find certain things - which are spread out. You find them - you gain a reward - a certain Frontline advancement.
A ceratin tactical advancement.

you have to make it ultimately to the HQ rooms of the third fraction.

But to get there have the teams ( all of them ) work together like a synchronized clock according to their duties.

I gave the hardest part to you and qast - KNOWING YOUR HIGH GRADE OF DISCIPLINE AND CAPABILITY am I sure you are going to enjoy this big time.

Recon Group (FFAT) is first - basically probing the perimieter - they hit dirt or problems - they call you for support.

Gas attack procedure is clear for you guys. And this will be very difficult - you will be exposed - limited visibility - and us lurking around like hungry wolfs.

Mines and any kind reported by Recon or you guys - have to be marked with red light sticks and the engineers have to be called in. You guys are taking automatically cover duty in case of Engineer or rescue activities.

I reall hope we can make it work well and that everything we anticipate will work out.
The guy from Samsung Canada actually will come and take control of the control room we build with all the surveilance electronics - the sound controls - the effect controls.

You are up against real life Surveilance of a Terror Group who planned that assault  since many months. They did that on purpose.

NEVER FORGET that. they do that for a purpose - they want that engagement. They want to be engaged - and they prepared for it.

Now the question is why - but further more - will you survive long enough to find out?

Take it slow and carefull - information and comm is key - letting the commander know (BIG) of where you are what you hear - what you see - and what you plan to do.

You go on your own you are autmatically in shit!!!! you are amongst evil - and worst of it - You are in the belly of evil. RIGHT INSIDE

Trying to survive and fullfill the orders.......

Tick Tack Tick Tack ....can you hear something ticking?

==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==--==
liberate tutame ex inferis

Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-30, 19:09 Répondre en citant

Ok j'ai demande a BOSS a propos des "surveillance device".

Reponse: On a le droit de cacher ou bloquer la vue des sensors ou tout autre systemes de detection ( camera, detecteur de mouvement etc... )

Par contre!!! IMPORTANT!!! Interdit de couper quoi que se soit!! PAs le droit de couper u cable par exemple. ( ok le QAST!?! lol! )

INTERDIT de toucher ou autre a l'equipement que Samsung a installe sur place! Cameras et vision nocturne!

Cheers.

Shakal
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-30, 19:58 Répondre en citant

Pas de problemes

M'as acheter du foam expensif...

Joke ...

isis
MEMBRE HONORAIRE
MEMBRE HONORAIRE

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-30, 21:55 Répondre en citant

flan j'ai parler avec ryback a soir, ont ses jaser de plein chose concernant la game,   peux tu faire la liaison entre les deux teams le temps que je suis en ontatio.  moi quand j'aurait plus de news concernant la mission (j'attend les ordres de big)  je vais te la faire parvenir via e-mail.

... cheers

p.s ruhks est a gagetown
appache tres dificile a rejoindre

Sthyik Noz
par tous les chemins nous vaincrons

Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-05-31, 15:27 Répondre en citant

Ok Isis pas de probleme.

Ils vont revenir a temp les coquins?

Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 10:25 Répondre en citant

Gentlemen

This is your real ENEMY.

General Petrenskos scientists from the decomission plant were forced to build this in secrecy, since Projiecta paid an incredible amount of money for something epic and deadly as this bomb represents..That was the reason for Projiecta to show up at the plant - he only needed the more on NOVICHOK gas to complete the BOMB.

She is called GOLEM .

It is a two stage BOMB.

THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PRINT IT OUT AND KEEP IT WITH YOU
Especially the ENGINEERING CORPS .

First stage:
60 L of NOVICHOK gas will be released with high pressure from two barrels combined killing everything living in an 3Km circumference by Neutral wind distribution patterns

Second stage:
The second stage of the bomb is in effect 10min after the gas release. A nuclear prime core which is normally used to trigger the main Fusion event of the main warhead from an SS-23 Nuclear missile, will detonate. The explosive force of that small low yield nuclear device is still strong enough to flatten 10 city blocks.

This increased pressure will push the gas into higher altitude in which it will come down like a huge umbrella with all the debris.
This deadly contaminated Debris Cloud will be killing everything living in a 50Km circumference by neutral wind distribution. Not to mention the poisoning of Water supply and food supply in even a bigger scale

The projected casualty rate by unfavorable winds is estimated with 3 million instant losses. Another 1 to 2 Million might die on the after effects due to the contamination once that Debris cloud is going land inwards due to unfavorable east wind currents.

To the BOMB. - real life and IN GAME PROCEDURE

* It has a real life count down of 5 Hours at GAME ON.
* It has a real life two stage key pad lock. one on the outside and one on the inside of a certain suitcase.
* The case is temper proof. Meaning you open it without the first code entered - you trigger a switch on the inside which connects on release.
* This circuit is shut down once you enter the first 4 digit code on the outside keypad.
* then you have a certain amount of time left ( approx 30 seconds ) to open the case and enter the second 4 digit code sequence on the second keypad inside..
* You run out of time, it takes you too long to put the right code in and BOOM.
* You cut a cable - instant BOOM ( I am not joking)
* You move it - INSTANT BOOM ( contact switches on the bottom of the center case.) - I am still not joking
* The device is battery driven and autonomous. not needing electricity from a power grid.
* The trigger case as the Bang charges which are really put in the empty barrels have a second real life circuit which is based on current and resistance.
* You cut us a cable and the resistance goes into infinite OHM and triggers the Bomb stage one. ( the firework bangers in the barrel )

Meaning - you are all dead......plus about 5 million lives...

ZOLOTOY had those codes. That is actually where he got caught from General Petrensko's Men. He got caught during retrieving the disarm codes.

He had them memorized ......Well ...thanks to the NATO Leader who broke command & disobeyed direct orders, attacking the main plant, instead of leaving with Zolotoy as ordered into safety, well we all know what happened to Zolotoy.

He got shot by the Generals best Elite Guard soldier....Now the codes are lost...Col. Big is missing......General Petrensko has disappeared after he filed a war crime accusation against the Nato and the US JTF forces....

Projiecta has killed approx 30000 people in the gas attacks in London and Paris .....and Russia has closed its borders and diplomatic relations to the US and the European Union due to the photographic proof that NATO Ghost Squad soldiers have attacked a Nuclear - chemical - Biological Decommission plant which was protected by the UN and the international treaty of WOMD decommission from 1994.

The world is sliding into chaos......But what does Projiecta really want....

as he said in the tapped phone conversation..." I will stop immediately all activities once the international communities are giving me the one I want.....AND THATS ALL I WANT....!!!

HELL has a new name.....Valleyfield.....and within sits GOLEM counting the seconds till she can release her deadly breath.

Tick tack tick tack

appache
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 12:46 Répondre en citant

Out je ne serai pas disponible du mois de juin pour des raisons opérationnelles.. Dommage jaurais aimer ca y aller

штык нож
перебъёмся через все пути

The Boss

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 13:10 Répondre en citant

Quelqeu replacement pour trooper Appache.

SHIT - FUCK - that sucks - I was looking forward to thrill you.

Regarde mon ami - Nous encore en la possession de la master key pour ces't edifice - la prochaine fois toi et IN automaticment.

We plan anyways a few skirmishes this fall and winter as well there - since we have the key still might as well make usage out of it as much as we can till the owner has other plans with the building.

Cpt. Flan or ISIS who from your team would replace him? Or do you wanna call somebody you trust from the spare part list?

Your call gentlemen.

Boss

appache
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 13:35 Répondre en citant

maybe rukh can show interest in my case i will be in operation all the month for the G20 submit... Im sorry

штык нож

The Boss

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 13:45 Répondre en citant

Not a bad exchange - you can kick some protesters ass.

those hippies are always around makeing troubles...

appache
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 14:08 Répondre en citant

i hope to get this chance  but i dont think we will act...  there is so much police before us.. lol

штык нож

Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 15:12 Répondre en citant

Ruck est in ou out?

Cheers.

P.S.>  Qui va ammener du CADPAT a Shakal?

Alliance avec le QAST pour celle la? On est 3 a date.

Let's go les gars! Donnez des news! Merci.

The Boss

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 15:33 Répondre en citant

Tick Tack Cpt. Flan

Tick Tack Tick Tack.

Golem is successfully ticking.

Seriously guys.

This Bomb ( main case) has real contact switches on the bottom - you lift it - BOOM

The barrels ( gas ) are filled with water and a waterlevel sensor ( like in your basement) - so moving it will shake the water inside and

BOOM

You run out of time - BOOM

Code set one will disable the count down

Code set two ( three codes to choose ) will disable the security system of the resitance measuring and the contact switches.

you choose a wrong code ( the three codes are simulating faith and murphys law.) - will the countdown turn on again and
code entry is blocked for one or two minutes.
after that will you be able to re-enter the next code.

BUT

inside is also shock sensors ( FOR REAL) - once diffused are we simulating that you deal with a highly dangerous mechanism - so you have to transport it carefully.

All these safety measures are for real and no JOKE.

Never forget that....that is a real temperproof Bomb from a safeguard and self protection point of view. without the dangerous payload of course.

But it is as real as it can get.

But Cooldog ( A.N.V. Bombardier ) will give a full disarm briefing at the beginning of the game.

No worries. But your engineers will have it difficult.!!!!

Got to go - lots of stuff to buy still.

all the best and please confirm me soon the two remaining troopers ( replacement and the 5th spot )

thanks guys.

Boss

Capt.Flan
SHTYK NOZH
SHTYK NOZH

MessagePosté le: 2010-06-03, 19:13 Répondre en citant

Very nice Boss.

appache a écrit:

maybe rukh can show interest in my case i will be in operation all the month for the G20 submit... Im sorry
Stay sharp! Stay safe!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 17:34

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation